Not everyone is crazy about the cold, dry, winters. And when it comes to waking up in the morning and getting dressed for work, school, or any other errands, it sure makes us want to curl back inside the soft, warm bed. However, that attitude can be changed in a jiffy when you have sexy and appealing winter clothes. When you know you can look your best every time, why not make it worth it. With coats and stylish boots, you can easily turn your wardrobe into a style statement. So, if you would like to make this transformation soon, read the rest of the article to get all the details.
Winter clothing can never be complete without the mention of boots. Although you may think that winter may not offer you too much flexibility as far as footwear is concerned, this may not always hold true. Black winter boots always remain to be the favorite amongst most fashion savvy women. Cowboy boots add to the sensuous factor for your entire ensemble. Ankle length boots that are paired with skinny jeans make a hot combo for a dull and dreary winter day. If this tends to be too jazzy for you, then you can go in for casual shoes like slouch boots or UGG boots. These come with low or no heels and look fabulous when teamed with skirts. A good pair of shoes can help you alter your clothing to a great extent. To help you find the right pair for yourself, take a look at the images given below.
Winter coats look classy, elegant, stylish, and sexy. Women’s winter jackets are designed to insulate you from the biting cold outside. Available in different lengths sizes, shapes, patterns, and colors, you can play around with different styles and find one that can best suit all your different looks. Although the only answer to battle the chills is considered to be numerous layering, one can check features such as fake fur trimmings and tight, snug fits that can keep you warm and not let any air from outside, enter the coat. Women’s winter coats can be long or short and trendy. Most designs available today are such that complement the woman’s body. So, women, who tend to be on the heavier side, need not always worry about looking bulkier during the winter season. As you can see, we have provided some images of the various types of coats available in departmental stores.
Lug Sole High Heels Boots
Women’s winter coats are available in a variety of materials like wool, corduroy, and tweed. Look for good labels that give you the option to pick materials that best suit the weather conditions of your place. Certain women can even opt for denim winter coats, if they live in an area that experiences mild winter. This works in keeping the body warm and comfortable. These are often crafted in shorter styles that look trendy and are detailed with fur collars or even patches of leather.
Always note that the base layer of your outfit must be very effective. Women’s winter clothes should comprise materials that should allow the sweat to evaporate. For the lower half of the body, go in for pants that have a flattering cut and comprise materials like wool. This would keep you snug all day without adding too much bulk to the body. For those who love skirts, you can combine them with warm leggings. These leggings are available in numerous prints and colors to help you co-ordinate your wardrobe in the best possible way.
A Few Tips to Remember
Fashionable winter clothing is not always about wearing layers upon layers of garments. First, while buying winter clothing, ensure they are always made of warmer materials like wool or cashmere. Pick up the leading glossies for the latest patterns and trends. Choose designs that are svelte and enhance the best in you.
- Make sure the coats and boots fit you just right. If they are even 1 or 2 sizes big, they can let the icy winds seep through. This is not really comfortable and you would’ve wasted your money over nothing.
- Ensure you pick up some good quality thermal underwear as this helps in protection without any additional bulk on the person. This would also help you to minimize unnecessary layers.
- When it comes to stockings, go in for wool and use dark shades to look on the slimmer side.
- If the weather in your city is always low, as in the temperature is quite chilly, opt for a long coat and high boots. Keep the length of the coat that reach till your knees.
- Whatever you choose for the day, ensure they are made from warmer materials. This would again minimize any further layers on the body.
- For animal lovers, instead of wearing real fur coats (which I’m against), buy faux fur coats. They are just as stylish and comfortable, and will keep you warm enough.
Always try various outlets before you buy the ultimate winter coat. The right fit can turn your boring outfit into an exciting one.
- If you don’t have too much time to fuss around buying winter clothing, ensure you get a gorgeous pashmina shawl. Add on some accessories and watch everybody sit up and take notice of the elegant new you!
Winter clothing need not always mean dull colors. Work on the texture and colors of the outfits. Go in for metallic shades to spruce up the dull blacks. Gunmetal silver and dark gold tones work for any night-out. Accessorize your winter clothing with a metallic bag for some added glitz and glamor.